Product Quality Management Engineer
- Taipei, Taiwan
Amazon/Ring is looking for Product Quality Management Engineer who is familiar with design validation process and reliability testing. We are looking for candidate who understands product PRD and is capable of deploying it and developing into a reliability test plan accordingly. The Product Quality Management Engineer needs to coordinate with CM's QA to make sure the test fixtures, equipment and test coverage of the plan been properly addressed and accurately conducted at NPI stage. S/He plays an important role not only on handling the test conducted in CM site but also working with PM closely to track and follow up design validation issues.
• Minimum of a BSEE/BSME/BSIE or related Engineering degree
• Preferred 8+ years of working experience in engineering or/DQA quality role with 3+ years in a manufacturing quality environment of IP camera, mobile phone, NB, or other consumer electronic products
• Understand the test methodology of IP camera, Wi-Fi, BT, power, thermal, acoustic, waterproof test and reliability test, with hands-on experiences on building and conducting the test cases of above category
• Experiences in working with overseas CM/OEM/ODM Vendors in product development
• Ability to drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple parties
• Understand and familiar with IPx5/IPx6 test
• Understand both prediction and demonstration MTBF
• Able to travel and station on CM's for auditing the on-site reliability testing when Covid 19 pandemic is over
• Fair oral and written communication skills in English
• Third party lab work experiences is preferable
• CRE certificate is preferable
• Strong Communication and problem-solving skills
• Self-driven with good responsibility
• Ability to influence others and interact at all levels within the organization
• Solid Understanding on SPC GR&R /FMEA/ lean, and practical experiences on 6sigma
• Six Sigma Green or Black belt certificate
• Ability to deal with ambiguity
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring's smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors App, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone - while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.
Back to top