Product Owner - Seller Education
- Berlin, Germany
Sr. Seller Education Product Manager
Amazon Global Selling has been helping individuals and businesses increase sales and reach new customers around the globe. Today, more than 50% of Amazon's total unit sales come from third-party selection. The Global Selling team in China is responsible for recruiting local businesses to sell on Amazon's 12 overseas marketplaces, and supporting local Sellers' success and growth on the Amazon. Our vision is to be the first choice for all types of Chinese business to go globally.
Amazon Global Selling is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated Product Owner with a passion for crafting digital experience to join the Seller Success team. The ideal candidate is eager to lean to customers, and has best-in-class oral and written communication skills.
As a Product Owner, you will lead in building/improving online self-learning experience that supports China-based Sellers in all lifecycles, helping them make long-term success on Amazon.
Work with a cross-functional team to design education product features. Partner with sales, marketing, product, program, and tech team through the complete product development.
This is a unique opportunity to play a highly visible role in an exciting and fast paced business, make history, and have fun!
1. Own Seller self-learning product roadmap and strategy development, targeted at but not limited to China Seller.
2. Design/track success metrics to measure business impact.
3. Develop user scenarios and product requirements for Seller University feature planning and execution.
4. Work with CN/overseas team to drive Seller University adoption and learner engagement thorugh product enhancements.
5. Keep up with latest trend about digital transformation/user experience design.
1. 5+ years of experience in Product Management related.
2. Proven experience in building new products in cross-functional/international based collaboration.
3. Solid experience in managing complex products in fast paced and changing environments.
4. Accommodate rapid change and ambiguity.
5. Outstanding verbal/writing skills in Chinese and English.
1. Strong knowledge of end-to-end web technologies & user experience.
2. MBA preferred.
Back to top