The way the world works is undergoing enormous change. They're working remotely, on the go, and moving from one project to the next. And, they're collaborating across borders, time zones, and organizations. We built Amazon Web Services End User Computing (EUC) services to give companies the agility to respond to the changing needs of their workforce. Our vision is to be the best place for customers to run and access their desktops and apps from any device. Our business is growing immensely, and we are looking for product leaders to help us achieve the next level of scale. More information about Amazon End- User Computing can be found here: https://aws.amazon.com/products/end-user-computing/
As Product Operations Manager for Amazon Web Services, End-User Computing you will drive alignment, communication and processes to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our Product teams. This highly visible role will collaborate across the organization with senior product and engineering leaders as well as critical business stakeholders to evolve our processes and ensure we are always putting the customer first. As Product Ops, you will distill and disseminate this data so that the product teams will have information that can enlighten their product design, roadmaps, and positioning. You will report directly into the Director of Product, End-User Computing.
What You Will Do
• Help drive a cohesive product roadmap process and ensure alignment with our long-term strategy
• Develop the communication framework of the overall product roadmap and develop the process to keep it up to date and accurate
• Coordinate and track cross team initiatives including the new product introduction process. Foster an environment of collaboration, partnership, customer focus, quality, excellence, urgency, accountability, continuous improvement, and innovation.
• Collaborate with the product and design leadership to understand existing bottlenecks and develop new programs and processes to address
• Drive the beta process to ensure we are getting comprehensive and timely feedback from our customers and help distill that information for the Product teams
• Coordinate, aggregate and disseminate customer research including post-launch feedback
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee -led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
• 5 + years of experience as a Program, Project, Product, or Operations leader within a technology organization, preferably in the IaaS, PaaS or SaaS space.
This team is a good fit for you if:
• You are sensitive to customer needs and interested in having a firsthand impact on Amazon's global customer base
• You enjoy collaborating in a diverse team environment
• You are a passionate learner and motivated to take on new challenges.
• You want to have fun; surround yourself with a highly talented pool of engineers that like to solve complex problems, but also enjoy work life balance.
Additional locations include: Cupertino, CA; San Francisco, CA.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.