Product Mgr Technical
- Bethlehem, PA
Amazon's Digital Content and Commerce Services team (DCCS) powers ordering, subscriptions and vendor payments for all Amazon's digital and subscription businesses including Prime, Amazon Video, Music, Alexa and Kindle. We process billions of digital transactions every year and enable our digital businesses to grow their businesses worldwide.
We are looking for a senior PMT to join our team to envision and lead our mission to improve and innovate on the DCCS onboarding experience and reduce the time and effort for new launches and expansions across the Digital ecommerce lifecycle. The senior PMT will work backwards from our digital business clients to understand their experience and challenges and roadblocks they face. The senior PMT will partner with our engineering leads to remove friction and introduce features and capabilities that address key gaps and drive down the time and cost for Digital businesses looking to launch and operate through our org.
In this highly visible role, the senior PMT will lead cross-functionally to deliver an improved experience for Amazon Digital businesses. To do this, s/he must be able to quickly grasp end to end processes, understand client pain-points, launch bottlenecks and operational inefficiencies. Working with a large and diverse group of stakeholders and partners, this leader must provide vision and strategy while simultaneously being able to dive deep to identify opportunities for improvement.
A successful candidate is a self-starter with an ability to challenge the status quo to keep innovating for our clients. You thrive on solving complex problems, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to influence a wide range of stakeholders including senior leaders. You are a proven innovator, team leader and builder with energy and deep competencies to envision the right experience for customers, drive execution, and build scalable solutions that optimize for customer and business needs.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent professional experience
• 6+ years of technical product management experience in the tech industry
• Product Management or equivalent experience in the tech industry
• Exceptional customer focus
• The ability to persuade and influence others using verbal and written communication techniques
• Strong quantitative data analysis and critical thinking skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently to drive projects to completion
• Experience working in a fast paced environment similar to a high tech start-up
• Track record of solving complex challenges and driving innovation
• A natural curiosity to learn new concepts including those outside of your realm
• Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .
Back to top