- Seattle, WA
Are you passionate about driving strategic decisions that impact the experience of Amazon digital businesses looking to launch new and exciting products to consumers? Amazon's Digital Content and Commerce Services team (DCCS) is seeking a Senior Product Manager to set and drive the strategy and vision for DCCS client experience.
DCCS powers ordering, subscriptions and vendor payments for all Amazon's digital and subscription businesses including Prime, Amazon Video, Music, Alexa and Kindle. We process billions of digital transactions every year and enable our digital businesses to grow their businesses worldwide.
The Sr. Product manager, DCCS Client Experience will own one of the foundational elements of DCCS's mission to help our digital business clients deliver results faster to customers. To do this, the Sr. Product Mgr will lead cross-functionally while working back from the needs of Amazon Digital businesses to enhance the onboarding and engagement experience. This role will dive deep on the products and services that DCCS offers and partner closely with onboarding digital businesses to understand business requirements and guide them towards an optimal solution by providing strategic insights and digital best practices.
This role will develop and lead mechanisms to gather feedback from digital businesses and help build tools and processes to increase the ease and efficiency with which DCCS businesses onboard to DCCS. The Sr. Product Mgr. DCCS will work relentlessly to establish and improve existing processes to enhance the digital business experience, participating in strategy and client planning meetings to understand drivers for growth, identify common patterns in client demand and client challenges and provide input to DCCS tech and product teams as needed.
A successful candidate is a self-starter, has the ability to learn technology concepts quickly, works backwards from client needs and is curious to understand how transactions flow and how systems integrate with each other. You will be required to demonstrate high judgment and an ability to challenge the status quo to keep innovating for our clients. You will dive deep to identify opportunities to automate processes, simplify architecture and drive down the time and cost for Digital businesses looking to launch and operate through DCCS.
This role will be responsible for setting the vision and leading cross-functionally to deliver an improved client experience. Key responsibilities include:
• Set a bold vision for DCCS client onboarding
• Collaborate across multiple teams and stakeholders to evangelize and create buy-in for your vision.
• Own identifying and driving opportunities to enhance onboarding va automation, simplification or other types of scaling mechanisms
• Partner with onboarding digital business teams to guide the teams towards the best use of DCCS products and services
• Build strong relations with cross-functional business teams to understand their challenges and priorities and improvements
• Define and track measures of success and rapidly iterate to ensure we are prioritizing the right features to deliver an optimal client experience
• BA/BS degree or equivalent professional experience
• 6+ years of product management experience in the tech industry
• • Exceptional customer focus
• The ability to persuade and influence others using verbal and written communication techniques
• Strong quantitative data analysis and critical thinking skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently to drive projects to completion
• Experience working in a fast paced environment similar to a high tech start-up
• Track record of solving complex challenges and driving innovation
• A natural curiosity to learn new concepts including those outside of your realm
• Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .
Back to top