Product Marketing Manager, Consumer Gift Cards
- Tokyo, Japan
Are you interested in JP Gift Cards business? We are looking for an experienced Marketer to support our continuous growth for Amazon Gift Cards business.
The Gift Cards team owns one of few Amazon branded products which require highly localization to drive growth in two aspects of gifting and self-use. This role supports Gift Cards business growth by executing various Marketing initiatives including customer acquisition and engagement, launching new campaign launch, expanding traffic channels, and improving messages etc. You will work closely with Head of Japan Consumer Web Gift Cards, Customer Experience program manager, Design, BI/Data Science, Risk, Finance, and Retail teams within Amazon. You will be responsible for diving into the data, finding new opportunities, test the Marketing idea, and doubling down the plan, which includes course correcting and scaling to deliver results. You will garner insights on the customers' experience, taking learnings to encourage new acquisition and repeat purchase.
The ideal candidate will be a Marketer who is flexible, data oriented, and executes flawlessly yet creative (for new idea) and not afraid to fail. You will be excited to test and learn in a data oriented environment, using customer data and insight, if necessary run research to make new campaigns with economic recommendations.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
• Develop Marketing plan driving customer acquisition and engagement, ensure alignment with key stakeholders such as Head of Consumer Web Gift Cards.
• Execute Marketing plans / campaigns to help driving Gift Cards growth; create on-brand, best in class content, tailored to appropriate customers and effectively build acquisition campaigns for our Gift Cards products.
• Report the Marketing performance to key stakeholders such as Head of Consumer Web GC.
Successful candidates have demonstrated:
• Excellent communication and relationship building skill
• Self-motivated while operating on a team.
• High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, priorities simultaneously.
• Proven data reading skills (including use of Excel and other software) and an ability to use hard data and metrics to support assumptions and develop project business cases.
• 3+ years digital marketing experience.
• Organize, plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
• Strong data skills, ability to understand and use web metrics aiming to gauge trends and evaluate content in an unbiased fashion.
• English: Business level preferred
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent related work experience.
• Payments industry or ecommerce experience
• International experience
• Ability to deliver in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Back to top