Product Marketing Manager
As part of the Amazon Devices marketing team, we operate in one of the most diverse businesses at Amazon and are empowered to explore new ideas, channels, and tools, setting the stage for how we'll do business tomorrow.
We are looking for a smart, highly-motivated, results-oriented Online Product Manager to join the team in this endeavor—someone with the willingness to support a high profile traffic-driving and demand generation channel supporting Amazon-owned Devices.
The successful candidate will leverage strong quantitative skills, ability to scale across a variety of activities and proficiencies, as well as exhibit strong prioritization techniques, with a keen sense for process improvement and driving efficiencies. The ability to be deeply detail oriented—while keeping senior stakeholders updated on your progress—is critical to success in this position.
This role focuses on the Homepage of Amazon.com and is a horizontal support across all product families including Amazon Echo, Fire Tablets, Kindle E-readers, Fire TV, Dash Buttons, and more. This role will also focus on program management, reporting and optimization for Devices on the Homepage.
- Develop and hold all parties accountable to Devices Homepage tenets
- Owning central Homepage calendar for Devices including external events
- Lead channel marketing strategy, goal and roadmap for product teams
- Align marketing strategy to editorial calendar, seasonal trend opportunities, product launches and other initiatives
- Analyze ad campaigns, define best practices, and identify ways to leverage for other marketing channels
- Understand levers and develop mechanisms to use them
- Own post-mortem analysis and reporting for events
- Own channel execution standard operating procedure, cross team training and contribute to company-wide knowledge sharing
- 3+ years experience in an online product management, marketing, or merchandising field
- Experience in marketing and online customer behavior
- Experience with reporting and analysis
- Strong project management and organization skills
- High proficiency with Excel
- Bachelor's degree in an associated discipline
- Proven ability to analyze data and tell story
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build relationships and influence at all levels of an organization
- Goal-oriented self-starter with ability to prioritize and deliver in fast-paced environment
- Experience with customer segmentation, profiling, and targeting
- Proficiency with analytics tools and web traffic reporting including SQL
- Experience with A/B or multivariate testing
- Experience managing large scale marketing programs
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top