- Hyderabad, India
The Amazon Vision Operations Center (AVOC) team is an initiative, which remotely handles exceptions in the Amazon Robotic Fulfillment Centers Globally. AVOC seeks to complement automated vision based decision-making technologies by providing remote human support for the subset of tasks which require higher cognitive ability and cannot be processed through automated decision making with high confidence. This team provides end-to-end solutions through inbuilt competencies of Operations and strong central specialized teams to deliver programs at Amazon scale. It is operating multiple programs including TRON, VBI, Proxemics, and other new initiatives in partnership with global technology and operations teams.
The TRON team is an initiative which remotely handles exceptions in the Amazon Robotic Fulfillment Centers in North America. The TRON system is a technology which enables the human supervisory control of automated tasks. In the TRON system, a remote associate provides supervisory control when automated tasks fail for any reason. This allows us to avoid falling into the 90/10 trap where a task can be 90% automated but requires 90% of the time for the last 10% of functionality. Our strategy is to employ a human-as-sensor model and allow humans to perform just those portions of a task that require higher order cognitive ability.
The TRON team is looking for a Product Manager-III.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment where every day brings unique new challenges and new opportunities. You should have excellent business and communication skills and be able to work with senior management globally, site peers and NA/EU wide business stakeholders .This position will involve regular communication and engagement with Fulfillment centers senior management, Technology team Managers, TPMs and Senior leadership. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive level presentation skills will be key to success.
• Take ownership of the product development space in the TRON Analytics team
• Partner with other Amazon teams on working out strategies for expansions of different programs and support with required tool development
• Use tech to drive standardization of practices, businesses processes, and reporting with finance, AR, Development , and FC ACES stakeholders
• MBA or other Master's Degree with 5+ years' experience in engineering, product, and/or program management.
• Experience communicating with senior management (VP level decision-makers)
• Demonstrated ability to lead globally distributed, virtual teams with influence rather than authority Excellent customer engagement; demonstrated success when delivering programs or solutions for external customers
• Demonstrated ability to independently solve ambiguous problems
• Demonstrated ability to achieve product success through development, influence and partnership
• Demonstrated ability to launch and scale new tools, ideally in an entrepreneurial environment
• Experience in product, program, and/or project management in leading cross-functional teams in delivery of major new products or services
• Strong data analysis skills; the ability to extract and synthesize data in order to make data-backed business decisions
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences at varying levels in the organization
• MBA from a top tier B school is highly desirable
• Experience in managing multi-cultural teams.
• 8+ years of leadership and stakeholder's management experience.
• Strong, self-driven leader with demonstrated ability to proactively drive, manage and grow an operations team.
• Strong project management skills.
• Strong business sense and ability to create, communicate and achieve a vision.
• Experience driving improvement, innovating new processes
• Experience with-in E-Commerce or IT industry.
Back to top