Product Manager Technical
- Palo Alto, CA
In the Alexa Shopping team we are building experiences to allow customers to instantly order whatever they need, by simply interacting with their smart devices such as Amazon Echo, Fire TV, and Echo Show. Our services allow you to shop, anywhere, easily without interrupting what you're doing - to go from "I want" to "It's on the way" in a matter of seconds.
We are seeking a Sr Product Manager Tech to lead Amazon's Alexa Shopping experience. This leader defines and drives the product strategy while balancing competing launch priorities and building scalable and reusable architecture. You are well rounded and have shipped ML based products with proven business value before. At the same time you are passionate to work with different businesses and solve their specific challenges while putting customer trust first. As a part of this job, you will own the product portfolio and focus on exciting and challenging problems, like:
• Create a vision for voice-first interface for purchasing products. You will be responsible for making the shopping experience feel unique and personal by enabling additional intelligence and controls, define the sequencing and execution of work and manage very senior stakeholders.
• Work with engineering, research, UX, and finance to deliver business specific value across a diverse set of businesses.
• Build scalable architecture allowing other teams to enable conversation features while maintaining overall conversation quality.
• Define a set of KPIs to measure customer satisfaction and business impact and be able to analyze them and utilize them in decision making processes.
• Exhibit excellent judgment on how to prioritize between focusing on existing versus new customers and between features, architectural improvements and operational excellence.
• Lead the organization through change, evolution, and growth. The right leader will evolve and scale the organization along with the business.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• Master's degree in business, technology, or related discipline
• Experience delivering customer UX improvements / familiarity with UX design best practices
• Experience in delivering tech innovation for grocery / food retail / consumer retail businesses
• Experienced in building ML algorithms / applying AI solutions to consumer / business problems
• Experience managing complex product development cycles and highly technical solutions
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including experience conducting data analysis using SQL.
• Strong track record building and leading high-performing teams
Back to top