Product Manager - Tech| Softlines Fashion
- Redmond, WA
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop technology that will redefine the customer experience for one of the fastest growing and strategic areas of Amazon's retail business? Are you interested in joining a global team that is innovating with first-class CX, machine learning, and big data to make Amazon the single best shopping destination for clothes, shoes and accessories? This is your chance to get in on the ground floor with a team that is shifting the paradigm for online shopping with disruptive experiences that haven't been solved at scale before - anywhere. Join us and you'll be taking part in changing the future on how customers discover brands and products.
We are looking for a Technical Program Manager to drive delivery of a large program to redefine how customers find and evaluate fashion on Amazon. You will work cross-functionally and across the organization to plan, design, and lead teams to launch high quality, innovative customer experiences. This role requires a strong ability to invent and simplify to drive rapid experimentation and learning, excellent problem-solving skills to find creative solutions to challenging problems, and excellent leadership skills to build trust, drive alignment, and ultimately enable delivery for our customers.
A successful candidate will have strong experience driving roadmaps for large software products, excellent influencing, project management and communication skills, and technical expertise. You will own program schedules from design to release, write technical specifications, and partner effectively with other teams across Amazon.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline
• 8+ years of Technical Program Management experience for customer facing internet-related software applications
• Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
• Experience researching and defining integrations between multiple systems.
• Experience building processes, project management, and software development release schedules
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels with both technical and non-technical individuals
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
• Masters degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline
• Prior experience as a software developer
• Hands-on experience with agile or other program management methodologies
• Knowledge of service-oriented architecture, object oriented development, build processes, change control management and release models.
• Strong technical, analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive decisions
• History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
Back to top