Are you interested in creating and driving the vision for a platform that securely collects and manages the identity information of millions of Amazon customers without negotiating on exceptional on-boarding experience? Are you seeking an environment where you can drive innovation? Our customers use Withholding Tax product suite named Taskless to provide tax identity information which enables them to earn from multiple Amazon businesses globally. Using our services, millions of payees are paid billions of dollars from Amazon business and its subsidiaries as per withholding tax regulations.
We are looking for a Sr. Technical Product Manager with experience building highly technical products that will change the way Amazon manages tax compliance for our customers around the globe. If you are passionate about the challenges of big scale, this is your chance to make history.
To be successful in this role you will need to be a great leader, innovator, influencer and an analytical problem solver. You will need to think and act fast, deal with ambiguity and be able to develop ideas into products that work on a global scale. You need to be comfortable working with multiple teams at all levels, including teams in different countries.
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for:
• Owning the vision for the product and clearly articulating the strategy to management
• Setting the direction for world-class user experience design
• Business & product roadmap planning, developing features and defining requirements
• Preparing launch plans, determining release goals, and prioritizing features
• Developing and using metrics to constantly improve the business
• Working with global users to drive adoption
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• 5+ years of product management experience.
• Experience creating or designing great user interfaces.
• Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven track record of taking ownership and driving outcomes.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects.
• Ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment.
• A combination of technical and business acumen.
• Data Driven you use financial data, usage metrics, ROI, etc. to drive decision-making
• Entrepreneurial mindset you're always seeking to go bigger, faster, and more efficiently
• Mobile/Web App Product Management experience
• Prototyping / wireframing experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.