Product Manager, Deals
- Istanbul, Turkey
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online across the globe, this is your chance to make history. Amazon has a long record of growth and success in non-US geographies. Since launching its first European websites in 1998, Amazon has grown into a global leader in e-commerce, with customer-facing websites selling physical goods in five European countries, plus Japan, China, India, Canada, Mexico, Brazil and Turkey!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working, and creative candidate to join the Turkey Retail team as Deals Manager. This position will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of business goals, effective people coordination, and quality assurance. Amazon is growing fast, with customers across all 27 European countries. As part of Amazon's core mission to be the most customer-centric company, we are looking for the right person to grow the business and delight customers with perfect the perfect deals experience to discover and buy the Earth's Largest Selection.
As Deals Manager, will be responsible for the successful end-to-end execution of new and existing deals and promotions, closely working with our marketing, in-stock, and merchandising teams. This includes working on existing deal events such as the Cyber Monday Week, Prime Day, etc. to support in making growing the opportunity for the business. You are also responsible for driving our automation and technology together with our developer teams and deals managers across countries making processes more efficient and simple. Simultaneously, you will be driving innovations for our offerings and deal events in and outside of our fashion teams in close alignment with our senior management.
As Product Manager, Deals your main focus will be responsible for:
• Ownership for all deal events such as Black Friday/Cyber Monday Week or Prime Day
• Responsibility to grow existing deal events and identify improvement levers (e.g. traffic, revenue, selection, etc.).
• Improvement of existing processes and initiation of new tools/processes to drive automation for our events and offerings.
• Ongoing deal selection quality checks and identification of optimization potential for our customers across teams incl. coaching of internal stakeholders.
• Initiation of new deal events to excite our customers and further develop the business.
• Coordination of all departments and stakeholders across TR and EU teams that take part in the event creation process (Marketing, Instock/Ops, VM, SM teams)
• Coordination and further development of existing tracking and reporting tools and training across teams.
• Ongoing performance analysis of current and past deal events, identification of best practices and presentation of clear road maps to our senior management.
Best Practice transfer with the European and worldwide product managers for deals
• Exceptional analytical skills and measurable success in solving complex project tasks.
• High affinity for numbers and very good excel skills.
• Knowledge and willingness to develop in programing and SQL.
• Experience in working with a large number of stakeholders from different departments.
• Focus on details, high resilience and bias for action.
• Strong communication skills and experience in working with senior management.
• Turkish language skills
Back to top