Product Manager, Corporate Card and Expense Management Servicing
- Arlington, VA
Come join Amazon Finance to help transform the Corporate Card and expense management experience with unprecedented quality, efficiency and scale! We are seeking a self-starter to demonstrate Customer Obsession in transforming the end-to-end Corporate Card and expense management experience for over a million Amazonians worldwide.
This role will be responsible for major aspects of servicing and compliance for Corporate Card and expense management, focusing on continuously raising the bar on the employee experience. It will also provide contracts administration support for Corporate Card agreements globally.
• Owner for customer obsessed, enterprise-wide product support for employees, managers, and other stakeholders
• Develop and conduct stakeholder training/office hours on SOPs, policy compliance, how-to's, etc.
• Monitor and measure global product effectiveness, net promoter scores, CSAT through digital analytics, surveys, and other key performance indicators
• Review, edit, and manage a library of SOPs for Corporate Card and Expense Management in conjunction with key stakeholders: Compliance, Legal, service center operations teams
• Manage Corporate Card contract library, including EPSAs, terms analysis, and regular compliance assessments
• Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, English, or related
• 4+ years of internal communications, training, or change management experience
• Master's degree in Marketing, Communication, or related field
• Top-quality written, verbal, and visual communications skills with an ability to articulate clear messages to diverse audiences
• Strategic problem solver, anticipating and overcoming potential issues
• Comfortable in fast paced, deadline driven environments
• Demonstrated ability to work in ambiguous situations and across organizational boundaries
• Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and key partners, internally and externally
• Ability to roll up sleeves and operate as an individual contributor to get the job done; at the same time be able to guide stakeholders toward an objective.
• Work with stakeholders to understand their goals and objectives
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top