Would you like to be part of an organization that is helping Amazon build a fast-growing, highly innovative workforce? Are you passionate about building creative solutions in HR programs? Do you get excited working with a highly diverse population cutting across multiple countries, culture, and values? Getting interested - please read on!
For those with experience and an interest in designing new services, this role provides an exciting opportunity to contribute their experience and passion to a quickly scaling global Benefits Operations Services (BOS) team. Benefits operations is the administration interface between the employees and the benefits providers. It includes a comprehensive set of services to support benefits program launches, build awareness among employees, and enable frustration free delivery of benefits.
This position will focus on designing global services, systems, processes and policy initiatives that support BOS's ability to serve a rapidly growing employee base. The position will work to establish the BOS service vision in partnership with key internal and external partners. By driving out manual tasks, the position will focus on facilitating growth through scalability and sustainability and will keep pace with overall Amazon employee growth. This position will collaborate heavily with various Human Resources, Finance, Technology and Legal partners to fulfill the vision in a bar-raising way. Lastly, this position will ensure the systems and processes support the proper balance between compliance, innovation, efficiency, and compassion.
The ideal candidate will be an analytical leader with Product management experience in complex and fast-paced environments. They need strong communication skills, the experience to influence (both up and across), and support cross-functional stakeholder groups across all levels of the organization. The ideal candidate should be very detail oriented, organized planner with demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility. The candidate should be self-driven and possess the ability to work in an ambiguous environment with minimal guidance or supervision. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, the professionalism in dealing with sensitive situations is important. As such, the candidate must be skilled at anticipating problems, creating contingency plans, managing multiple priorities, problem solving and organizing logistics.
• Services Product Development
• Working backwards from our customers to design new services.
• Collaborate with BOS leadership and other key stakeholders to anticipate future needs.
• Support key BOS initiatives through the development of design concepts, building user stories and journey maps, creating process maps and SOPs, then crafting transition/implementation plans. This may include working with vendors, pilot projects, and/or similar proof of concept demonstrations.
• System Product Development
• Design and implement systems and solutions that enable BOS internal team to operate more effectively, intelligently, and efficiently.
• Partner with key internal stakeholders to build business requirements, then design\write technical requirements and work with internal or third party vendors to build and implement the technical solutions.
• Other Responsibilities
• Advise and provide estimations for BOS services for new benefit programs.
• Effectively prioritize the needs of multiple customers to deliver minimal viable products fast.
• Bachelor's degree in business, finance, HR or related field
• 3+ years of HR related product management (designing and implementing HR systems/tools)
• Demonstrated ability to achieve program success through influence and partnership from design to delivering of initiatives
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills with ability to interface with all levels of the organization and demonstrated ability to influence decision makers
• Deep understanding and experience in delivering high levels of customer service
• Highly organized, able to prioritize and work under pressure on a number of projects/initiatives at the same time in a rapidly growing environment
• Successful record of building operational processes and procedures, continuously improving programs and efficiencies
• Periodic international business travel may be required.
• Experience managing large-scale employee benefit or pension administration programs, associated vendor management, and program development and delivery
• Exceptional analytical skills, including proven abilities in process development and data management, financial accounting, reporting, auditing and reconciliations, and strengths in reporting and communicating data and trends to business leaders
• Experience in benefits programs and/or benefits administration
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us(Opens in a new tab)