As a Product Manager, you will define, execute, and deliver a product roadmap that adds great value to Softlines Private Brands customers. You will participate in developing the strategy and vision for the group, and you will develop and look after product roadmaps and features based on team strategy and vision. This role is inherently cross-functional -- you will work closely with engineering, design, operations, finance and business teams to bring features to market and develop and grow business opportunities for Amazon. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, able to work extremely effectively in a matrix organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, simple products and applications that customers love.
- Lead the development of the consumer-focused product strategy and vision supported by internal and external analysis
- Define creative, high quality, simple product roadmaps based on team strategy and vision
- Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance and operational support load
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Work closely with engineering teams and program management to deliver products to market
- Drive product launches including working with cross-functional teams.
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Bachelor's degree or higher with a technical discipline
- 7+ years of professional experience with 5+ years of consumer facing software product management experience
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
- Experience coordinating product development cycles and software development schedules
- Good sense of humor
- Passion for creating innovative solutions to drive discovery
- Experience delivering consumer software products and services in a high growth environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top