- Seattle, WA
MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE. DESCRIPTION:
1. Conduct sophisticated quantitative, qualitative, business and strategic analysis to identify, develop and implement revenue-generating and cost-saving projects and programs impacting business and customer experience for various set of products, segments and/or sub-categories throughout the lifecycle process for retail, in-stock third-party merchants, and/or related business units/product categories.
2. Develop, implement, and manage new services and tools, and strategic programs to support and enhance operations and processes as per the company's e-commerce specifications and requirements.
3. Support operational excellence, systems support process and design that support operational performance.
4. Work cross-functionally with internal and external teams including software development engineers, operation managers, finance, supply chain, leadership and Sellers to implement features for global roll-out.
5. Identify and manage program blocking issues, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical or operational constraints.
6. Define requirements, metrics analysis, development, testing, and launching efforts.
7. Work with designers to optimize product features for enhanced user experience.
8. Assist with the investigation and root cause resolution for escalations.
A Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration/Management, Finance, Economics, Marketing, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or related discipline and 2 years of experience in business analysis or product management. In the alternative, employer will accept a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration/Management, Finance, Economics, Marketing, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or related discipline and 5 progressively responsible post-baccalaureate years of experience in business analysis or product management. Experience must include:
(1) 2 years of project management experience conducting strategic quantitative and/or qualitative analysis in a cross-functional/org enterprise environment in retail, e-commerce, consulting, finance, operations, or tech industry to support and improve business operations involving program, process, or product management.
(2) Any amount of experience managing day-to-day project communications and contributing to Sr. executive management reports and business presentations.
(3) Any amount of experience in at least 2 of the following areas: product management, strategic management consulting, financial analysis, sales/business development, technology, and P&L management.
Any amount of experience writing both long- and short- term product planning reports, including strategic marketing analysis, product placement, and financial/business reporting.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
All applicants must meet all the above listed requirements.
Back to top