Product Management - EU Amazon Vendor Services
- Madrid, Spain
Amazon opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth's biggest selection. Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Are you interested in innovating to deliver a world-class level of service to Amazon's Vendors? Amazon Vendor Services (AVS) is a program that helps Amazon's biggest and most strategic selling partners grow on our store, deliver outstanding customer experience, and build a long-term partnership with Amazon through a sustainable and efficient e-commerce business. The program supports selling partners through a broad set of services across e-commerce levers, including Selection, Availability, Traffic, Conversion, and Business Advice, having access to privileged point of contacts, tools and services. Our team invents and innovates across services, technology, processes and people to grow the program, improve vendor engagement and satisfaction and enable scalability.
Amazon is looking for a talented Senior Product Manager to help define our technology and automation roadmap. They will manage complex tech products, expected to make appropriate trade-offs between business vs. technical constraints, clearly communicate goals, roles, and responsibilities. Working cross-functionally and across regions, they will identify and define the vision for products to be developed for WW AVS, driving consensus on the technical approach.You will work in close collaboration with technical engineers, partner teams and our retail stakeholders across EU (Pan-EU teams, AVS Managers, retail teams, vendors management teams, offshore operations). You will meet senior management on a regular basis to help them with strategic decision making.
The ideal candidate should be customer obsessed, passionate about product definition data-oriented and have outstanding project management abilities. The candidate should also feel comfortable dealing with ambiguity and working in an entrepreneurial environment. The Sr. Product Manager should be able to interact with and influence multiple teams across the organization.
- Multiple years of experience in marketing, product management, management consulting;
- Strong customer orientation, demonstrated in international environments;
- Strong analytical orientation; comfort using databases and analytical tools and making data-based decisions;
- Ability to analyze and solve problems through the development of actionable and appropriate plans;
- Experience in driving complex analysis, across heterogeneous and non-hierarchical organizations;
- Excellent project management and program management skills, demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects;
- Ability to work with and influence employees at all levels of the organization;
- Fluent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of retail business concepts, strategies, and practices;
- MBA preferred but not essential;
- Language skills in French, German, Italian or Spanish are a plus.
- Experience working with a diverse team of engineers, product managers, scientists, and senior leaders
Back to top