Product Development Manager
- Earl Shilton, United Kingdom
Ring is looking for a Product Development Manager, based Taipei.
As a Product Development Manager - Ring Device, you will work closely with other platform, hardware, operations and quality assurance teams. You must be responsive, flexible, and able to succeed within an open and collaborative peer environment.
• Engineering-oriented Product Development Manager with strong communication skills & experience in consumer/IP camera related products.
• Very fast-moving product development cycles with needs to manage critical issues and allocate time and resources accordingly.
• Will be heavily engaging with overseas teams on product concept, ideas, and implementation while working closely with the existing suppliers.
• Develop high level product development schedule.
• Work on SOW document and participate in RFP/RPQ
• Work alongside hardware, software and QA teams to deliver products on time, with quality
• Work cross-functionally with both internal and external teams to execute product development
• Manage certification status and coordinate with relevant cross function team.
• Manage issue prioritization, risk analysis and trade off.
• Manage engineering changes and BOM on Agile system.
• Proactively identify issue and assign to right owner to resolve the problem.
• Effective in managing multiple tasks and priorities
• Travel up to 20%, including internationally
• Bachelor's degree or higher
• 5 years+ project management experience
• 5+ years of experience leading product development life-cycles
• Engineering background a must (EE/ME)
• Strong communication skills in English & Chinese
• Self-driven, motivated, and willing to take on challenges in a very fast-paced environment
• Experience in managing ODM/ IOT/ IP camera/mobile/ video related projects will be a plus.
• Experience in managing IP camera/video related projects a plus, experience in consumer products also preferr
• Strong team-orientation with proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the first-ever video doorbell, to the award-winning DIY Ring Alarm system, Ring's smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone - while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home. Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.
Back to top