Product Compliance Manager
- Windhof, Luxembourg
Are you interested in working on a high-visibility, high-impact, high fun and global team? We are looking for an energetic and talented Product Compliance Manager to support our rapidly growing and evolving business. You will support operations by executing on a broad range of product compliance matters, concentrating around EU import processes. You will work directly with retail procurement teams, transportation operations, legal, tax and a variety of internal businesses to drive product compliance across the supply chain.
• Work with Amazon's Global Trade Services team to execute strategy, drive and enforce global Product Compliance processes, seek automation opportunities and leverage technologies.
• Support import operations into the EU, working with Amazon's Global Product Compliance and Legal teams to set policies around product compliance requirements.
• Collaborate with Amazon's Global Product Compliance to establish and implement processes to execute against established policies.
• Ensure that EU regulatory requirements are met for products and support other functions such as Retail and Legal.
• Drive scalable business solutions which, ensure compliance with European product compliance regulations.
• Educate internal and external stakeholders to ensure compliance on our projects and processes.
• Collaborate with Amazon's technology teams to develop best Product Compliance solutions for our business. Ability to scale.
• Leverage data to continuously improve compliance at Amazon.
• Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent working experience)
• 3 + years of experience import product compliance regulations in Europe
• Curiosity to develop knowledge of additional product categories as needed.
• Proficiency with implementing processes to comply with regulatory requirements
• Proven experience in project management;
• Fluency in English;
• Strong analytical and computer skills;
• Strong written and oral communication skills;
• Self-motivated, flexible and data driven;
• Ability to monitor and measure results with analytical thinking and program management mindset;
• Ability to obtain approval to work in Luxembourg if not a citizen;
• Ability to demonstrate sound judgment in ambiguous situations;
• Ability to turn complex compliance requirements into scalable solutions;
• Common sense, great judgment and a good sense of humor.
• Knowledge and experience of European regulatory requirements
• Retail industry experience;
• Project management experience;
• Familiarity with risk based control modeling;
• Prior experience with retail, e-commerce or electronics industry;
• Experience leveraging technology to drive process improvement;
• Common sense, great judgment, and a good sense of humor;
• Ability to demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations;
• Ability to turn complex compliance requirements into scalable processes;
• Familiarity with SQL;
• Experience working with IT professionals and process improvement techniques such as Six Sigma, and Lean Manufacturing;
• Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
Back to top