- Cairo, Egypt
The Amazon Imaging is looking for a creative, organized, and versatile Producer to deliver social, print, digital and video projects across Amazon brands. This role will be focused on photo productions but the ideal candidate is flexible and capable of working on integrated campaigns.
Our mission is to be the most customer-centric collective of creative thinkers, dreamers and doers. This manifests itself through visual design, branding, photography, video, social, digital, advertising and user experience design. We are responsible for the branding and creative development of style guides for the Amazon master brand and collaborate with business partners around the world to support a wide range of devices, services, features, and retail categories. We apply strategic insight to delight customers - driving discovery, engagement, and trust.
You will be responsible for delivering on a variety of challenging creative projects ensuring compliance to corporate policy, overall adherence to budget and process guidelines, and the continual improvement of team capabilities. You will work closely with the creatives, designers and campaign team to develop best practices, scale process and deliver bar raising work. Excellent organization and communication skills are requirements, as well as the ability manage the expectations of your internal production partners and clients.
• Completed Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• Key Functional Skills -
1- Proficiency with using Microsoft Office
2- Understanding of photo crew roles and responsibilities
3- Knowledge of industry rates and booking procedures of freelance talent
4- Understanding of legal releases
• Expertise in applied techniques with a working knowledge of photo production, post production, lighting, composition, color quality, and aesthetics
• An existing network of production and creative resources
• Experience working with time-tracking/resource management tools
• Working knowledge of production software for both Mac and PC platforms
• Advanced-level knowledge of Adobe creative suite
• Experience working in Capture One
• Experience implementing or managing digital asset management tools
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-starter that can operate efficiently within ambiguous situations
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to set priorities, multi-task and meet deadlines
• Collaborative with proven ability to work across-teams and synthesize input from creative stakeholders
• Portfolio or reel demonstrating production work and capabilities
• Ability to work on a diverse team or with a diverse range of coworkers
Back to top