Process Support Lead
Seller Services is one of the fastest growing businesses inside Amazon, supporting over a million merchants selling on Amazon's international marketplace. Seller Support is the organization that drives the solutions to ensure sellers are successful; we build the communication tools that sellers use to receive help and drive cross-functional initiatives to improve their overall experience. We implement a broad range of technologies and are pioneers in the use of leading-edge approaches like Machine Learning. We are changing the world of seller engagement.
The result of our work is seen in the growth of the Amazon business. We've had a direct impact on Amazon's success in attracting and retaining third party sellers. Our work with sellers is paramount to Amazon's ability to continue to offer customers the largest product selection. Seller Support is looking for customer obsessed individuals who are committed to solving complex challenges that accompany growth and scale.
As an ACES Operations Process Support Lead you will be responsible for the continuous improvement of key operational processes that have a direct impact on our Sellers. In this role you will partner with the greater WW Seller Support organization and will engage key stakeholders to implement process changes through the Paragon Workflows. In addition, you will be responsible for taking the lead on process improvement projects (DMAICs/Kaizen Events) that will improve Seller Support services and streamline the associate engagement.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Creating Paragon Workflows to surface new operations processes to the Seller Support Contact Center Associates. Incorporating process changes to Paragon Workflows including variations for new marketplaces.
- Engaging with key stakeholders and teams (such as SOP, Training, IT Development, Seller Experience and field Operations) to gain alignment on project charters, implementation plans and success metrics
- Reviewing, prioritizing and categorizing global process engineering opportunities
- Identifying and removing barriers that arise which inhibit project deadlines or other project success outcomes
- Evaluating completed DMAIC/Kaizen Events projects for local relevance by local management team, make recommendations, and support implementation
- Educating and communicating to Seller Support stakeholders and teams on project objectives, goals, methodology and success measures, including deep dive protocols and data analysis results
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Successful completion of DMAIC project
- Kaizen event leadership experience
- Master's degree in related field (technical or MBA)
- A Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt
- Data mining experience via SQL DB queries, etc.
- Statistical analysis experience, including knowledge of statistical software packages, such as JMP or Minitab
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top