Process Support Analyst
Seller Services is one of the fastest growing businesses inside Amazon, supporting over a million merchants selling on Amazon's international marketplace. Seller Support is the organization that drives the solutions to ensure sellers are successful; we build the communication tools that sellers use to receive help and drive cross-functional initiatives to improve their overall experience. We implement a broad range of technologies and are pioneers in the use of leading-edge approaches like Machine Learning. We are changing the world of seller engagement.
The result of our work is seen in the growth of the Amazon business. We've had a direct impact on Amazon's success in attracting and retaining third party sellers. Our work with sellers is paramount to Amazon's ability to continue to offer customers the largest product selection. Seller Support is looking for customer obsessed individuals who are committed to solving complex challenges that accompany growth and scale.
As a Process Analyst you will be responsible for maintaining existing Associate facing job references and workflows. In this role you will partner with Seller Support Process Engineers and Analysts and will apply process changes.
- Minimum of 1 year using Amazon Seller Support processes.
- 2+ years of business process and/or Content Editing experience
- Basic knowledge of software and content development life cycle, including design, development, test, build, deployment processes and timelines
- Bachelor's degree .
- Experience on a large project team
- Familiarity with Six Sigma, Kaizen and other process improvement methodologies
- Contact Center (Phone, email, chat support) support experience
- Basic knowledge of the program management life-cycle and project management tools.
Demonstrated ability to:
- Work with clients to define best output based on expressed stakeholder needs
- Author content and job references
- Communicate clearly to stakeholders project requirements and status
- Solve well-defined tasks with clear requirements and limited ambiguity
- Utilize basic data-manipulation tools (Excel)
- Manage expectations; prioritize own workload and communicate status
- Provide visibility and updates to manager regarding project timeline and deliverables
- Determine point at which problems and roadblocks will be escalated
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top