Amazon Marketplace Professional Services (AMPS) program seeks to improve the customer and Selling Partner experience on Amazon by working directly with Selling Partners to improve value, selection and convenience across their business. Our team will invent and innovate across technology, processes and people to grow the program, improve seller engagement and satisfaction and enable scalable global solutions through direct cooperation with the US, China and Japan Teams.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
• The Process Specialist is expected to own ambiguous projects end to end with little guidance and support.
• Commitment to drive excellence in selling partner experience.
• Develop and improve standardized processes related to program and process management.
• Contribute to Kaizen activities and process improvement initiatives.
• Assist with the definition and design of tools, standard operating procedures and processes.
• Audit SPPS activities and drive process improvement.
• Surface and share best practices.
• Resolve complex problems with limited guidance.
• Proactively identify data defects and solve them at scale using technology and processes.
• Own resolution of escalated tasks through Winston and SIM.
• Liaise with other internal departments as required to resolve issues and questions.
• Demonstrate excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
Coaching and Knowledge Building
• Aggregate information about tools, services and knowledge from centralized program teams in retail and other relevant enterprise wide services.
• Keep the SPPS organization abreast of the latest projects and strategies.
This role can be performed from Luxembourg as well as from Milan or Munich.
For this position, we expect..
• Bachelor's Degree in Education, Business, or other relevant field
• Several years of experience in program / project / product management
• Experience in driving multiple, ambiguous projects
• Ability to collaborate with various stakeholders within and outside of the SPPS organization
Further Qualifications would be a plus..
• Knowledge of Retail & Marketplace
• Experience managing cross-functional projects with a track record of delivery and impact at scale in organizations
• Demonstrated skill and passion for problem solving and operational excellence
• Demonstrated experience delivering soft skills, program skills and systems/tools training
• Prior data analysis experience preferred
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for "part-time" in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.