At Alexa Shopping, we strive to enable shopping in everyday life. We allow customers to instantly order whatever they need, by simply interacting with their Smart Devices such as Amazon Show, Spot, Echo, Dot or Tap. Our Services allow you to shop, no matter where you are or what you are doing, you can go from 'I want that' to 'that's on the way' in a matter of seconds. We are seeking the industry's best to help us create new ways to interact, search and shop. Join us, and you will be taking part in changing the future of everyday life.
We are seeking process leads to join our Alexa shopping operations team. The Process Lead will work with a team of high performing individuals, responsible for end to end annotation tasks. The job involves stakeholder connect, process transition, creating metrics, work prioritization, be the subject matter expert for the process, understand annotation needs and create/update process SOPs, train associates, identify process improvement opportunities and drive solutions quality KRAs for this team.
He/she will be the first point of contact to the Alexa Shopping's feature teams worldwide and should therefore be comfortable liaising with remote teams.
The ideal candidate actively seeks to understand Amazon's core business values and initiatives, and translates those into everyday practices.
Some of the key result areas include, but not limited to:
• Experience in managing process and operational escalations
• Driving appropriate data oriented investigation, adoption of technology solutions and process improvement projects to achieve operational and business goal
• Managing stakeholder communication across multiple lines of business on operational milestones, process changes and escalations
• Communicate and take the lead role in identifying Gaps in process areas and work with all stakeholders to resolve the gaps
• Be a SME for the process and a referral point for peers and junior team members
• Support Ops manager in hiring, identifying high & low performers within the team, work cross-functionally, and build consensus on difficult issues
• Has the ability to drive business/operational metrics through quantitative decision making, and adoption of different tools and resources
• Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced work environment driven by complex software systems and processes
• Ability to perform deep dive in the process and come up with process improvement solutions through automations
• Shall collaborate effectively with other teams and subject matter experts (SMEs) to support launches of new process and services
This role is based out of Bucharest and the shortlisted candidate would have to relocate to Bucharest.
• A Bachelor's Degree with relevant experience of 6+ years with 2+ years of stakeholder management
• Excellent communication (written & oral), strong organizational skills and detail oriented
• Strong problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills
• Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
• Willingness to support several projects at one time, and to accept reprioritization as necessary
• Demonstrated leadership with a bias towards action and ownership
• Six Sigma/Green Belt Certification
• Exposure to working with technology teams and solving operational issues
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice ( https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Hear directly from employees about what it's like to work at Amazon.