We are looking for a Process Improvement Specialist to join the FBA (Fulfilment by Amazon) Defect Reduction team in Bratislava (Slovakia). In this role, you will be responsible to analyze defects in our Fulfilment Centre (FC) operations, partner with various business, operations, and tech stakeholders worldwide, and secure their alignment to drive actions based on your data driven recommendations. You will also work closely with FBA Operations and Supply chain team to help drive various programs reducing Supply Chain defects and costs for Amazon.
The candidate should be able to work in a cross functional, fast-paced, ambiguous environment and must have strong analytical, program management, and communication skills. Also, you must be having a proven track record of inventing in a complex environment and leveraging multi-layered analysis to deliver results.
This role can be based in either Bratislava's Amazon office.
Key responsibilities include:
• Conduct quantitative and qualitative deep-dives on inventory and Operation processes, metrics, and trends to identify actionable root causes
• Correlating different input and output metrics to establish mechanisms and drive improvements in various processes
• Communicating with cross-functional stakeholders to suggest data driven improvements and drive changes with business, FC Operations, product and engineering teams to reduce defects and save supply chain costs
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 2200 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements, there will be further pay components such as a sign on bonus and the eligibility to participate in a restricted stock unit scheme operated independently by Amazon.com Inc. in USA. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card, career development.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Math, Statistics, Finance, Economics or similar
• Intermediate knowledge in Excel and basic knowledge in SQL
• Strong urge to explore input and output data/metrics and drive solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills
• Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to engage with various stakeholders and be impactful in difficult situations
• Proven ability to work effectively for tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Good proficiency in English language, both verbal and written
• Experience in managing projects with complexity.
• PMP Certified
• A good exposure in Supply Chain vertical.