Process Automation and Controls AP Analyst
- Aubervilliers Cedex, France
Amazon is seeking a controllership driven finance analsyt who has a natural drive to decompose processes, identify process improvements and see them through steady state operations. The right individual will have signfiicant experience auditing and managing payment processes or related domains. We are looking for a strong leader that will dive deep into global processes, look for opportunities to strengthen operational and financial controls and then how to scale those through technology.They will be able to bridge between current state operations, future state vision and the improvement activities to go from one to the other, increasing self-inspections, metrics, and key indicators of controllership and process effectiveness.
This individual must be eager to dive deep into processes and have a proven record of delivering process efficiency results. The preferred candidate will have outstanding data analysis and auditing skills, problem solving skills, systems and process knowledge, a history of cross-team and cross-site collaboration.
• Post graduate degree in finance and/or professional qualification like Chartered Accountant/Certified Public Accountant.
• Minimum of 4+ years of relevant professional experience in accounts payable, invoice processing, procurement, vendor support or supply chain
• Ability to work as a team player in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
-Ability to work under pressure, working across multiple groups to resolve timely payments issues or needs
• 2+ years of internal or external audit experience
• 2+ years in process mapping, process improvement or related control framework
Back to top