- Sunnyvale, CA
In this role, you will be responsible to monitor and ensure the accuracy of the pricing analytics & operations team through audits and process improvement activities. The job involves auditing operations teams` & system outputs, suggesting and implementing process/system improvements, and identifying emerging process performance trends.
You will be responsible to audit, track and maintain the quality metrics of assigned processes. The individual will interact with the business, automation & technology teams to help drive operational and system improvements.
The successful candidate should have the ability to work at all levels with an eye for detail to achieve process goals, actively seeks to understand Amazon's core values and translates those into everyday practices.
• Meets and/or exceeds productivity and accuracy targets for assigned audit/quality processes.
• Is an SME on specific business quality processes
• Training/update/coaching on mapping operations in the capacity of an SME
• Ticket management (meeting SLAs and responding/resolving tickets)
• Drive process/system improvements basis ongoing trends/gaps identified
• Execute on assigned project components of specific audit processes
• 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the "standard" work day
• Carries out tactical issue based communications with internal
• Creates ad-hoc operational reports, status updates on a need basis
• To receive security clearance all candidates must undergo a background check.
• Proficiency in computer applications and a flair for browsing the internet
• Proficient in Internet navigation and keyboard typing skills
• Has problem solving skills and attention to details
• Proficient in MS Excel and other MS office tools
• Has statistical knowledge on averages, trend, outliers, charting, etc. would be an advantage
• Any graduates
• Possesses excellent written and oral communication skills
• Has the ability to deliver results by influencing team members
• Ability to work independently and think 'out of the box'
• Should be able to 'dive deep' and identify the root cause of the issues and get them fixed by coordinating with different teams like operations and IT
Back to top