Private Pricing Ops Specialist
- Seattle, WA
AWS has the most services and more features within those services, than any other cloud providerfrom infrastructure technologies like compute, storage, and databasesto emerging technologies, such as machine learning and artificial intelligence, data lakes and analytics, and Internet of Things. Whether its Identity features such as access management and sign on, cryptography, console, builder & developer tools, and even projects like automating all of our contractual billing systems, AWS Platform is always innovating with the customer in mind. The AWS Platform team sustains over 750 million transactions per second.
AWS Custom Billing Solutions is in need of a creative, dynamic and results driven analyst to help us support discount programs and private pricing contracts. We're looking for a motivated self-starter who's passionate about managing operational processes, diving into the details of pricing models and contracts, and delivering high quality results for both internal and external customers.
• Retrieve and analyze data using Excel, Salesforce.com, and other data management/BI systems
• Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements.
• Support weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
• Interpret complex pricing contracts and provide guidance on operational requirements
• Communicate daily with cross functional teams including Sales, Business Practices, Legal and Customer Pricing Leadership to ensure all contracts are created appropriately
Learn and Be Curious. We have a formal mentor search application that lets you find a mentor that works best for you based on location, job family, job level etc. Your manager can also help you find a mentor or two, because two is better than one. In addition to formal mentors, we work and train together so that we are always learning from one another, and we celebrate and support the career progression of our team members.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and successhere, which is why we aren't focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we're happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced lifeboth in and outside of work.
We have a formal mentor search application that lets you find a mentor that works best for you based on location, job family, job level etc. Your manager can also help you find a mentor or two, because two is better than one. In addition to formal mentors, we work and train together so that we are always learning from one another, and we celebrate and support the career progression of our team members.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon'sculture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
• 2+ years of relevant professional experience
• Track record retrieving and analyzing data using, Salesforce.com or other CRM/BI systems
• Have a background in contract creation/review, comfortable with contractual verbiage
• Business analysis and functional experience with quantitative, analytical and organizational skills
• Intermediate Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLookups)
• Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Demand Tools, Eclipse Force.com IDE)
• Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
• Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
• Excellent working knowledge of Salesforce.com
• Experience working with custom private pricing contracts
• Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
• Highly organized, have multi-tasking skills, and efficient in ambiguous situations
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visithttps://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top