Principle Product Manager - EC2
This is your opportunity to be a core part of the team that defines and delivers exciting new services within Amazon EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud). Today, Amazon EC2 enables customers of all sizes to run their applications on our industry leading cloud infrastructure. EC2 redefines the economics and physics of computing, reducing the time to build a datacenter to minutes. Customers around the world use EC2 to rapidly scale capacity up and down as their computing requirements change. But there are many additional services and offerings that will make Amazon EC2 an even better customer experience and platform for our customers. We are changing the way that people use computers and the EC2 team is at the core of pushing the future of our technology platform - come help us make history!
The Amazon EC2 team is growing rapidly, and is seeking a candidate with strong product and program management experience in platform level products or services. This leader will define and drive the product strategy and roadmap that will help us scale this business as the leading cloud computing provider in customer satisfaction, operational performance, and market segment share. Responsibilities include large-scale projects and initiatives to further grow the EC2 business in current and adjacent markets. This is a highly visible position that will interact at all levels of the AWS and Amazon.com business.
Key objectives include:
- Define creative, high-quality roadmaps based on team strategy and vision
- Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance and operational support load
- Work closely with engineering teams, design, and program management in an agile environment to deliver products to market
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other team members
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Interface and partner with all levels of the AWS and Amazon business
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 years product management experience
- Conversant with internet techologies
- BS in Computer Science or engineering field
- Internet business experience
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top