Principal UX Producer
The goal of Amazon Logistics is to build a world-class last mile operation, on a global scale. Amazon Logistics aims to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services.
As a Principal UX Producer, you will help guide a world-class in-house creative team and work closely with key stakeholders, development, and senior partners to deliver innovative solutions that delight our customers. The Principal UX Producer should have deep knowledge and practical experience in software design, from design concept creation to development and release and possess excellent communication abilities.
- Help define and drive the vision for Amazon's digital design and user experience.
- Work across design and Amazon to create strong relationships with other senior leadership teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to think strategically about UX project management, forecasting for shifts in resources and direction with a solutions-focused demeanor.
- Work closely with design, development, and business leadership to create a successful work environment.
- 10+ years of professional experience as a program manager, project manager or designer.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience leading cross-team efforts, and synthesizing feedback and input from product management, engineering, and marketing.
- Experience supporting design for mobile web, and/or on-device mobile application.
- Experience presenting to and effectively advising senior management.
- Experience in a customer-centric, insights-driven design environment.
- Experience with agile/scrum.
- Recent experience with voice or multimodal speech interfaces.
- An informed set of core values regarding user experience, technology, and business communication and the ability to present them with eloquence and precision.
- Experience shipping innovative, successful consumer voice products.
- Unwavering attention to detail with an acute awareness that everything counts.
- Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs and customer expectations.
- Committed to learning and expanding professional and technical knowledge.
- Background in script writing or creative writing is a plus.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top