Principal TPM, Prime Video Engagement Automation
- Seattle, WA
About Prime Video: Prime Video is changing the way people watch movies and TV shows, offering more than 150,000 new release movies, next-day television shows and classic favorites available to rent or purchase on-demand, and more than 38,000 titles available to customers with an Amazon Prime membership. We believe so deeply in the mission of our video offering that we've launched our own Amazon Studios to create Original and Exclusive content. With an Amazon Prime membership, customers can have unlimited access to thousands of titles for no additional charge, including popular and award-winning Prime Originals like Jack Ryan, Man in the High Castle and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.
About the team: The vision for our team is to inspire our customers to engage with all that Prime Video brand has to offer. To achieve our vision, we create product and technology solutions that drive incremental activation and engagement of PV customers worldwide. We obsess over finding effective ways to reach active and inactive customers with relevant and timely content that drives traffic to the PV experience. Using smart rules and machine learning we generate relevant, timely, and personalized engagement opportunities via a broad portfolio of both in-app and out-of-app experiences, on a fully automated basis.
About the role: We seek an experienced technical program leader to join us in defining and designing a multi-channel campaign management system to increase customer engagement, activation and global adaption of prime video. This effort is guaranteed to push the boundaries of intelligent marketing automation by defining and utilizing the slight difference between engagement and advertisement. You will lead the product and technical strategy of extending the engagement automation capabilities that you build for prime video to other amazon services. This is a unique role in that it has you wearing multiple hats - Program, Product, Technology - with the ability to switch from one to the other on a dime. This is exactly what makes you a key contributor and influencer to the entire organization. If you enjoy operate in a startup environment working very closely with product, tech, scientists and prime video senior leadership, we would love to chat with you.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field.
• 7+ years of relevant engineering experience.
• 5+ years of technical program management experience in a related industry, including hands-on management of large, cross-functional software efforts.
• Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules.
• Experience conceptualizing complex interrelated applications and system platforms, as well as the ability to communicate those systems to non-technical team members and business partners.
• Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Experience with machine learning models and online services
• Fluency in programming languages beyond Java and C++ (e.g. Ruby, Python, Perl, Python)
• Experience working in digital streaming domain
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top