Principal Technical Program Manager, Financial Services Industry Service Development
- Denver, CO
CO Salary Range: USD 122,200.00 per year
AWS is looking for an experienced Technical Program Manager to support our Financial Services Industry (FSI) customers on their adoption of AWS technology. This is an ideal role for someone with deep experience in the FSI industry, expert knowledge of financial services applications and infrastructure and a solid understanding of the transformational value cloud technologies can bring.
In this role, you will be focused on FSI customer adoption trends of AWS services analyzing usage for identification of potential blockers and requested features. You will be working with various internal stakeholders to identify these patterns, in addition to performing data analysis. You will also be working closely with our service teams to drive industry requests into roadmaps.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Identify potential blockers and requested features across AWS services by FSI customers through data analysis, customer and stakeholder engagement.
• Perform data analysis on FSI service adoption datasets to identify trends.
• Capture, share and present findings to stakeholders for validation and awareness.
• Provide feedback to appropriate AWS services teams based on data trends.
• The right individual will also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges. If you are someone who enjoys innovating, likes solving hard problems and working on cutting edge technology, we would love to hear from you.
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren't focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we're happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced lifeboth in and outside of work.
• 10+ years of experience working in Financial Services organizations and implementing solutions in a regulated environment. • Experience in the FSI industry and associated regulatory environment, expert knowledge of the supporting applications and infrastructure • 7 or more years of experience as an architect, designing and implementing large-scale solutions in the Financial Services industry. Deep experience with FSI-related applications such as core banking and payment systems, trading platforms, financial information systems, big data analytics, etc. • Strong verbal and written communications skills are highly respected, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations and virtual teams.
• A strong understanding of AWS and/or technology as a service (Iaas,SaaS,PaaS) would be preferred but not required. • A talent for being able to influence and build mindshare convincingly with any audience. • Confident and experienced in public speaking to large audiences. • The ability to handle complex relationships and work in a team environment is a key requirement. • Solid understanding of virtualization and/or cloud computing technologies
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $122,200/yr.however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
Back to top