Principal Technical Program Manager - Audio and Devices Infra
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Audio and Devices Ads are fast growing programs under the Multi-Channel Advertising org focused on building innovative experiences for both end-users and advertisers. Device Ad program is a business initiative focused on monetizing Amazon owned and operated devices. To do this, we are building a premium advertising framework that is unlike any that exists today. This is a strategic initiative for the company, and we are growing quickly. Similarly Audio is an exciting program that is pioneering new experiences to help brands (sellers, vendors, influencers) to have a presence on digital audio services. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers across our owned and operated and other leading high-quality services across millions of Alexa, mobile and desktop devices This organization will be responsible for building shared infrastructure that serves the needs for both these fast growing ad programs with a view to expand beyond these in future. Our group functions as a start-up within Amazon, and offers a creative, fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you'll be at the center of Amazon innovation.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Principal Technical Program Manager to build and drive the vision of this shared services org. Our scope has grow substantially in 2021 and we are looking for a strong technical leader to delivery best in class customer experiences and deliver a scalable set of services and analytics pipeline that will delight customers worldwide.
As a Principal Technical Program Manager at Amazon Devices and Audio shared infrastructure team, you will have the opportunity to work closely with product, software development and framework teams to define and deliver world-class infrastructure for tens of millions of Amazon Devices and Audio Publishers to bring rich advertising experiences on multitude of platforms ranging from Alexa, Fire Devices, 1P and 2P Apps . You will collaborate with the technical and product teams to deliver the best solutions with efficient use of resources and technologies. You will make strong business cases for project prioritization and investment. You will also assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, make tradeoffs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints and inspire risk-taking behavior to maximize business benefit. If you enjoy solving problems in a dynamic environment and influencing business and technical leaders with your creative solutions, we want to talk to you!
Join us, and be a part of this highly motivated, cooperative and fun-loving team!
• 10+ years of relevant engineering experience
• 7+ years of technical program management experience
• Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
• Proven analytical thinking, skills in metrics creation and project management, attention to details, and exceptional organizational skills
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Strong communicator in both verbal and written forms and are equally adept in communicating upwards and downward
• Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top