Join Amazon in the fight against COVID-19!
Amazon is focused on protecting the health and safety of our employees while continuing to serve people who need our services more than ever. Regular testing on a global scale across all industries helps keep people safe and help get the economy back up and running. Amazon has started building incremental test capacity and we are looking for a Principal Technical Program Manager to assist in building the COVID-19 technology solutions.
• 10+ years of Technical Program Management experience with related technologies, including managing significant cross functional projects in mid-size or large companies
• 5+ years hands-on experience building software solutions within current industry standard technologies
• 4+ years' experience leading dev teams to design/architect business software solutions
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent experience
• A first-hand working knowledge of current web development technologies and service oriented architecture
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements and prioritize tasks
• Strong business and technical vision
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions
• PMP or Project Management Certification
• Master's in Business Administration
• 3+ years of coding experience in any programming language
Familiarity with building large scale solutions across many integrated and distributed systems, with great availability, performance, and security