Principal Technical Program Manager
- Brétigny-sur-Orge, France
The Retail Pricing team drives the success of Amazon Retail. We build software that makes billions of monthly pricing recommendations on our marketplaces. We earn our customers' trust by consistently delivering the lowest prices possible.
In this role, you will drive the creation and execution of programs for Amazon's new worldwide businesses. You will lead the vision to automate the logic and functioning of our Pricing across hundreds of Amazon businesses across the entire world. You will work with Business and Product managers to identify expansion opportunities in favor of our Customers, and you will partner with Software Engineering, Data Engineering and Research teams to formulate technical programs that will deliver new delightful experiences to our Customers. As you work with stakeholders to innovate on Pricing for all Amazon's businesses in the world, you will touch on the architecture of our systems that define policies and objectives for Pricing, and influence their long term evolution.
This job is for you if you have passion for owning end-to-end transformational programs that rely on technology. You will drive the definition of the services to build to meet a diverse portfolio of needs, and as you learn the domain you will contribute your vision to these businesses. You will own the creation of the technical charter, partnering within the Amazon Engineering teams to create stable, reliable technologies. You will release your roadmap incrementally, and constantly measure Customer success to evolve your programs.
• Bachelors, masters, or equivalent experience in computer science or related field, with 5+ years industry experience.
• Good written and oral communication skills, ability to communicate effectively across multiple job functions (engineering, science, product, business) and levels
• Track record of delivering significant software programs, and having end to end ownership of the program's definition and execution as a technical program manager
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Ability to understand and compose a high level software architecture to solve business problems - understanding of core concepts of software systems such as throughput, latency, storage, or scaling
• Experience architecting large-scale software systems
• Experience launching worldwide services for millions of Customers
Back to top