Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is an Amazon service for our sellers. The FBA team collaborates with sellers and our Amazon fulfillment centers to create a seamless experience for sellers to leverage our world-class facilities. In a very real way, we are changing lives with the work we do. Enabling seller success allows us to provide Amazon customers with unparalleled selection and pricing. FBA is a win for sellers and a win for customers.
To create a richer end-to-end Seller experience while improving FBA profitability, FBA is looking for a Principal Product Manager to join a dynamic team at the forefront of the vision focused on the solutions targeted to reduce overall supply chain cost and improve delivery speed to customer. This role will be responsible for bringing a strong Customer focus to innovation and influencing a product roadmap and vision of a highly visible program.
Successful candidates will demonstrate experience balancing customer research, data analysis, project and stakeholder management, and internal/external communication. You must have sound business judgment and the ability to think strategically with a long-term vision about this fast growing business, while being able to execute on tactical details.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited university
• 8+ years of product/program management experience, delivering on large scale and cross-functional programs in support of business goals
• 5+ years of experience in defining projects, collecting requirements, designing process solutions, writing detailed functional specifications, coordinating efforts to scope, schedule, and deploy new software; as well as analyzing cost/benefit of feature selection and communicating results throughout the organization
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions; including working knowledge of Excel and SQL
• High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Ability to understand, troubleshoot and describe complex technical processes and issues
• Excellent business judgment and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done
• Experience of building large scale of customer-facing tech product.
• Master degree in Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Supply Chain/Operations or similar discipline.
• Experience in supply chain industry
• Leadership role of a team providing day-to-day support during the rollout/implementation of newer systems/processes and gather feedback
• The ability to thrive in a high energy environment where strategic and tactical activities are expected to be driven in parallel
• The ability to use both formal and informal influencing skills across cross-matrix organization
Hear directly from employees about what it's like to work at Amazon.