Do you want to help customers find innovative and transformative ways to reinvent parts of their business?
In this role you'll partner with customers to design and build some of the most scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures and solutions. You'll collaborate with Sales and other teams to help address customer business challenges and accelerate the adoption of AWS services.
As a trusted customer advocate, you'll help organizations understand best practices around advanced cloud-based solutions, and provide advice on strategies for migrating existing workloads to the cloud. You'll help drive successful business outcomes across a broad set of enterprise customers through your passion for educating, training, designing and building cloud solutions.
You will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build deep adoption and broad use of AWS within your enterprise customers, and you will do this by mobilizing resources within AWS and working with our extensive partner network.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn't about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it's about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfilment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
On this team you'll solve problems that add business value to the largest organisations in Australia. You will have the opportunity to work with multiple AWS professionals that can help you accelerate your career and bring ideas to market. You will be working closely with a talented team of Solutions Architects and managers that will push your technical abilities while you bring new innovations to a widely adopted and fast growing service.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related field of study OR equivalent professional or military work experience
- 8+ years within specific technology domain areas (e.g. software development, cloud computing, systems engineering, infrastructure, security, networking, data & analytics)
- 3+ years of design, implementation, or consulting experience in applications and infrastructures
- Experience communicating across technical and non-technical audiences, including executive level stakeholders or clients
- 8+ years experience in developing technology solutions, including but not limited to: operations/engineering, networking engineering, infrastructure/database architecture, and/or applications development
- Broad technology experience including: cloud architecture, applications development, relational databases, NoSQL databases, analytics, machine learning, networking, security, storage, DevOps, containers, serverless, CI/CD, management and monitoring, cloud migrations, IT transformation.
- Experience architecting/designing solutions ideally built on the cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy solutions to the cloud.
- Presentation and whiteboarding skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with internal and external executives, IT management, and technical teams.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to right level conversations.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.