The AWS Global Professional Services Security, Risk, and Compliance team works with our largest enterprise customers to operationalize the shared responsibility model as they migrate to the cloud. Are you a CISO, CTO, Head of Risk or Audit with experience operating in the cloud? Do you love leading world class teams that drive breakthrough business results by delivering planetary scale security & assurance solutions? AWS offers a cloud platform with a global reach and we are looking for a passionate and experienced security leader to help the expansion of the Global Professional Services Security, Risk, and Compliance practice. This role will work closely with the account teams and sales leadership to drive a security strategy across headcount, training, and tools for the customer.
The ideal candidate should be an innovative security professional who has the ability to be a change agent for our most strategic customers that are looking to move their sensitive work loads into the cloud. We need someone who will thrive in a fast-paced environment and will be able to earn the customer's trust while providing their perspective and guidance on developing and executing an innovative security strategy.
This role will specialize in all aspects of information security management as well as business and regulatory compliance using cloud services in large-scale computing environments.
This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations to deliver professional services when needed.
• Expertise - Lead high profile cross-functional project teams that include Amazonians, partners, and customers to drive the secure adoption of the cloud into our top accounts.
• Solution - Develop and document insights and recommended solutions to meet business objectives through enterprise architecture, adoption plans, and technical feasibility plans.
• Delivery Working together with our partners, provide advisory services to our customers on the implementation of robust security, risk, and compliance solutions for their Cloud migrations.
• Insights - Provide thought leadership and collaboration with customers and internal AWS Service teams to drive roadmaps based upon customer use cases.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have thirteen employee-led affinity groups, reaching 85,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life harmony. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here. We are a customer-obsessed organizationleaders start with the customer and work backwards. They work vigorously to earn and keep customer trust. As such, this is a customer facing role in a hybrid delivery model. Project engagements include remote delivery methods and onsite engagement that will include travel to customer locations as needed.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations and deliver professional services when needed.
• 15+ years' experience in IT security, compliance and risk management, data privacy, or security controls.
• 5+ years in IT security leadership role leading security initiatives
• Experience with driving change in enterprise environments
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Information Security or equivalent experience
• CISO, CTO, or Head of Risk or Audit with experience leading successful security initiatives in the cloud
• Knowledge and experience about compliance scheme such as ISO27001, ISO27017, ISO27018, PCI DSS, AICPA SOC1, SOC2/JICPA No.86 , IT No.7
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, technical challenges, and risk
• Experience with DevOps, Continuous Development, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Integration, and Micro-Services
• Ability to communicate complex topics to an audience with various functional knowledge
• Strong organizational and project management skills with an ability to manage numerous, competing demands from internal and external stakeholders and customers