Role can sit in Arlington or NYC
Are you looking for a new challenge in a rapidly growing organization within a disruptive and innovative company? Amazon's Worldwide Advertising Policy team is seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented policy manager to define brand safety standards across a growing portfolio of global advertising products. The Principal Policy Manager will work closely with Amazon leadership to set the long-term vision to support a trusted and safe advertising environment, assess risk, and manage our Editorial Content Adjacency guidelines and policies. In this role you will continuously evaluate advertising and publisher standards, policy enforcement, and escalation processes. You will be the voice of our policies and standards for advertising clients, agencies, and internal customers, to ensure a broad understanding of the intent, philosophy, and customer obsession behind the policy decisions we make. You will work closely with our product and engineering teams to improve policy enforcement mechanisms, analyze data to prioritize tool improvements, and help set the vision for automated review to enable policy enforcement at scale.
Amazon Advertising help advertisers reach Amazon customers on our owned and operated sites, on other high-quality publishers across the web, and on millions of Kindles, Fire Tablets, Fire TVs, and mobile devices. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you're interested in joining a rapidly growing team and working to build a unique, highly respected advertising group with a focus on customer obsession, you've come to the right place.
• 8+ years of experience in developing advertising guidelines and standards, network quality, or brand safety policies, compliance practices, or a related field.
• Ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
• Demonstrated ability to operate strategically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
• High degree of organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, the ability make difficult tradeoffs and prioritize based on impact.
• Understanding of the impact policy decisions have on advertisers, publisher partners, and retail customers and ability to balance revenue opportunities with brand trust and customer experience.
• Able to work in a diverse team
• JD or Master's degree.
• Directly applicable experience in digital advertising or advertising technology with increasing levels of responsibility.
• Experience in launching and managing successful, customer-focused global programs at scale.
• Knowledge of Six Sigma/Lean processes.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.