Principal, Program Management, SLS Analytics
- Irvine, CA
The Last Mile Delivery Service Partner (DSP) team is seeking a Principal, SLS Analytics for Program Management. This role will define and execute a roadmap for Service Level Standards (SLS) tools and performance metrics. We are looking for an experienced and organized leader with a proven track record of driving excellent results independently and through a cross-functional team that spans geographies. We are looking for someone who will be an expert on all facets of metrics, including technical calculation details, upstream data, business logic, partner team dependencies, and best practices for metric design and implementation.
The Principal will own the data and build metrics for the DSP Scorecard that measures driver safety and performance. You will impact the delivery experience for Amazon customers by providing quality and timely data to DSPs so they can coach and reward their drivers.
As a leader in a rapidly growing business, you will manage a small and nimble team and achieve on-time, high quality launches with minimal defects. To be successful in this role, you will need to roll up your sleeves, dive into a challenge, develop a solution and path forward, and implement solutions that focus on automation and scaling. You must have the ability to solve complex, technical problems with simple, innovative and practical solutions. You must be able to balance multiple competing priorities and operate in a fast-paced organization.
• You will own the roadmap, set prioritization, and manage intake for the technical roadmap for multiple partner teams that span across multiple geographies
• Be a thought leader in metric design and creation
• Manage a team of Sr. Business Intelligence Engineers and Business Analysts
• Define framework and requirements for new metrics and data
• Lead User Acceptance testing and provide business sign-off for critical launches
• Build reporting and conduct analysis on key business metrics
• Invent tools that focus on automation and scaling
• Partner with engineering teams to define business requirements for technical infrastructure and gain alignment across partner teams
• Improve the quality and timeliness of business metrics
• Can sit in Bellevue or Nashville
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, business or relevant field of study
• 10+ years professional experience in Program Management, Project Management, Engineering or related field
• Proficient in Excel and SQL
• Experience with automation and data science languages (e.g. Python, R)
• MBA or advanced degree
• Proficient in statistics and/or data science
• Experience working in transportation/logistics/supply chain or related field
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top