Principal Product Mgr, Technical - Advertising
- Seattle, WA
Amazon Advertising seeks the world's brightest and best Technical Product Managers to lead next-generation solutions that enable advertisers to reach customers across our owned and operated sites, on other high-quality publisher sites across the web, and on millions of desktops, mobile, and connected TV devices. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including Advertising. We seek candidates who want to join a team focused on building large-scale systems that integrate across multiple sources to provide unique advertising products. These products drive marketing investments into Amazon by giving advertisers the controls and data necessary to prove the efficacy of Amazon advertising for advertisers.
We are seeking a Technical Product Manager to lead our efforts to bring reach, scale and performance to our advertiser customers by connecting advertisers to supply sources that will drive optimal performance for their campaigns. In this role, you will drive the technical design and roadmap for a well-recognized and significant portion of our advertising business. You will coordinate complex product initiatives across internal teams and stakeholders to prioritize roadmap features, and spearhead the definition of new capabilities through product and business requirements documents. You will have a high level of comfort with ambiguity, a deeply analytical mindset with the ability to investigate complex challenges, and can effectively influence across organizations. You work backwards from the customer needs, dives deep into data to understand the issues, and drives product development to deliver those needs by working with cross-functional teams.
You want to work on projects where you are implementing solutions to real problems that require creative solutions and deep understanding of the problem space. You challenge yourself and others to constantly come up with better and often disruptive solutions. You know how to work cross-functionally to create alignment and deliver results. You want to create value and impact the direction of entire industries. You will have responsibility through the full product life cycle, from product strategy, prioritization and development to adoption and iteration with global sales and account management teams.
• 8+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Lead product vision, strategy, development, and execution across advertiser experience.
• Work cross-functionally with dedicated engineering, design, product marketing, and other product groups to build the next generation of the advertiser facing experiences.
• Master's degree in Business, Computer Science or related field
• Experience in online advertising, user experience, web-based technologies.
• Passionate about generating big, creative ideas to differentiate in the market, growing the business and working with advertisers and partners to build innovative products.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills to senior executive audiences.
• Strong persuasion skills and ability to create buy-in for a bold vision.
• Analytical aptitude and data-driven problem solving abilities.
• Handle multiple contending priorities in an energizing environment.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top