Want to change the way people watch TV? The Prime Video team is shaping the future of digital video entertainment. Our mission is to offer customers the widest selection of digital video content including Amazon Originals and make it trivially easy for them to enjoy it wherever, whenever, and however they want.
The Title Display Experience team's mission is to help customers make a quick and accurate viewing decision by presenting the most relevant title information. Our mission is to continuously experiment to understand what title data improves content discovery for all customers, across all devices and all customer journeys. We aim to expand the depth of coverage and accuracy of title information across all locales and territories, with the goal to create an information-rich, complete and error-free knowledge-base of titles.
To help us fulfill this mission, we are looking for a customer-obsessed Principal Product Manager with proven product/tech experience and a passion for video content. You will work on both new, ground-breaking features that differentiate Prime Video as a service while scaling our existing features to as many Prime Video customers as possible. We work in a complex and fast-paced environment often with fixed timelines, and so the ability to plan, refine, and make trade-offs is critical along with the ability to write clearly, manage executive communication, and develop clear frameworks for decision-making. You'll work cross functionally with our dedicated tech team (back, front-end, and machine learning), partner tech teams, UX, business intelligence, operations, marketing, and creative teams to bring products to market and enhance our customer experience.
• 8+ years of technical product management, program management or engineering experience
• 2+ years of experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience leading engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience owning feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Bachelor's Degree
• 6-8 years of experience operating, managing, and delivering results in a consumer facing online retail/services product management role.
• Proven success in delivering online products and services in a high growth environment.
• Demonstrated strength in building trust and driving alignment across a diverse, matrixed set of stakeholders.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, and demonstrated ability to influence others
• Experience working in an inter-disciplinary design and product development team.
• Bachelor's degree required
• Experience building data, machine learning or computer vision products
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.