Principal Product Mgr., Tech - Advertising
- Bengaluru, India
Amazon Advertising seeks the world's brightest and best technical Product Managers to help us build next-generation solutions that enable sellers, vendors, and their partners to grow their brands and business with Amazon via advertising across display and video.
We specifically seek candidates who want to join a team focused on building large-scale systems that integrate across multiple sources to provide unique advertising products. These products drive marketing investments into Amazon by giving advertisers the controls and data necessary to prove the efficacy of Amazon advertising and retail promotion programs to eCommerce and brand advertisers. In this role you will drive the technical design and roadmap for a well-recognized and significant portion of our advertising business focused on the advertising experience and ad creatives.
You want to challenge yourself and your teams to develop innovative products and disruptive business strategies. You are obsessed with unleashing the business potential our customers demand and transforming the digital advertising landscape by leveraging the world's foremost eCommerce platform to generate novel advertising solutions.
The individual in this role will have responsibility through the full technical life cycle, from strategy and prioritization through delivery and go-to-market. You will manage a team of dedicate software development managers. This role requires product leaders that can get deep with engineering, design and business leaders.
• 8+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• 5+ years Product/Program/Engineering Management experience in digital advertising, eCommerce, or related industry
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
• 3+ years of experience in online advertising and ad technologies
• A demonstrated track record of leading a medium to large-scale 'program' from conception through completion, demonstrating multi-functional skills to make it successful
• Analytical and able to create sound business arguments backed up by data
• Ability to establish and manage projects and initiatives against a set of key metrics and goals
• Ability to lead and influence across different organizations and align diverse teams to a common goal
• Handle multiple contending priorities in an energizing environment
• Strong analytical, project management and organizational skills
• Strong verbal and written communication abilities: must effectively communicate with technical and non-technical people
• Demonstrated ability for being detail-oriented, self-motivated and driving follow-through
• Understanding of concepts and technology related to Advertising DSPs
• Master's degree in Business, Computer Science or related field
• Experience working cross-functionally with engineering, design, product, and project management counterparts to deliver products/services
• Familiarity with technical aspects of digital / display advertising
• Passionate about generating big, creative ideas to differentiate in the market, growing the business and working with advertisers and agencies to build innovative products
• Although an IC role, experience leading and managing teams a plus due to anticipated growth.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top