If you are fascinated by the rapid growth of social media content creation and want to design engaging products and innovative services for the creators who use them, read on, because the Amazon Influencers team is looking for you.
As a Senior Product Manager, you are responsible for the Amazon Influencer experience, worldwide. You will work alongside engineering, design, and marketing across top teams at Amazon to define and build experiences for social media influencers that change the industry landscape. You are specifically responsible for the products and tools influencers use every day to apply to the Amazon Influencer Program, manage their accounts, and the reporting and insights they receive when they post shoppable photos, videos, lists, and livestream. You are also responsible for ensuring their data meets the highest standards for privacy and defining what an "influencer" is to the many stakeholder teams across the company who want to showcase influencer content. You own prioritization across all of these efforts, and you'll be a hands on contributor to identify gaps, support and troubleshoot issues, resolve problems, and keep the feedback flowing. Along the way, you'll identify opportunities for improvements and put processes and tools in place to scale the program and support continual efficiency gains. You will lead, track, and communicate status on and independently drive issues to resolution in high visibility senior leadership forums. Cross-team coordination, writing ability, project management, and an ability to learn and understand and advocate for new technologies are essential.
• 5+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams to define customer-facing features and services as a product manager.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MBA, or related technical field or equivalent experience.
• Experience working in a diverse, global team
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strength in problem solving; high attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate new ideas
• Demonstrated ability to work across functional disciplines to deliver online products/services
• Passion for innovation and learning Amazon and social media-related technologies.
• Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operationsExperience with applied science
• 5+ years of experience communicating with non-technical team members and senior leaders in written and 1:1 form
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.