Principal Product Manager/Sr Mgr
- Bengaluru, India
Are you interested in building capabilities to scale businesses seamlessly? Do you want to be part of the team that is building future of how businesses will be run and operated? Do you see yourself as someone who can create a legacy of reinventing India's supply chain completely?
We are focussed on providing the biggest sellers of Amazon India with capabilities to automatically run their businesses using tools that only Amazon has access to, in other geographies. Our vision is to enable zero-touch business management for anyone using these tools in India, and enable more and more sellers to access these. In our journey towards this vision, we need a Principal Product Manager/Sr Manager to lead a confidential initiative, and couple of other product areas.
Joining our team will give you the opportunity to:
1. Understand the technology and data science behind the most complex tools used by Amazon for its decision making to maintain selection, pricing and speed.
2. Change the way business is managed by the top sellers of amazon India, enabling them to scale their business and thereby drive the Amazon flywheel
3. Understand the most advanced supply chain concepts and opportunity to deploy them in India, being first-in-India to do so.
We are looking for someone who can combine technology, business and supply chain to deliver on scale-able business solutions. We would love to talk to you, if you would like to be part of this journey.
• 8+ years of experience in Supply Chain, Retail, Product Management, or other e-commerce business roles.
• Ability to influence leadership and diverse stakeholders.
• Strong Backbone and ability to effectively disagree voicing your point of view
• Strong project management skills of breaking down tasks, simplifying roadmaps, establishing owners and timelines, and status reporting
• Ability to work across multiple teams to create scalable solutions to monitor business performance and interpret key performance metrics into actionable recommendations
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes
• Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
• Innovative; loves to challenge status quo and reinvent on behalf of our sellers and customers
• Experience in delivering large multi-functional projects
Back to top