Principal Product Manager, Technical, 3D Imaging Sciences
- Seattle, WA
Would you like to help Amazon evolve its business and the technology strategy for 3D product model creation? The 3D content we capture and create helps customers better understand and visualize products in a variety of new and established experiences, including augmented reality and photorealistic imagery. In this rapidly expanding space, you will collaborate with business leaders, engineers, scientists, and artists across the company to design and execute that strategy at scale. This is an opportunity to help shape the future of immersive online shopping.
Our ideal Technical Product Manager, Technical candidate has a passion for defining and driving cutting-edge and complex projects involving solving customer problems with imaging. You thrive on solving hard problems at Amazon scale, either independently or in a group setting, and are not afraid of pushing the status quo when the impact is great.
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or an MBA with a focus in technology, with 10+ years of relevant work experience
• 8+ years in technical-area product management or team leadership
• Proficiency in driving both both v1 and ongoing business lifecycles
• Track record of successfully driving cross-team projects in a corporate environment, from both technical and operational perspectives
• Masters or Doctorate in a related field
• Experience working with visual media or 3D content in tech or VFX production environments
• Domain expertise in digital image processing, computational photography, commercial photography, optics, and/or hardware control systems
• Successful collaboration with international standards organizations
Back to top