Principal Product Manager - Technical
- Seattle, WA
Want to pioneer new ways for people to connect and stay in touch? Want to catalyze the next wave of network effects in communication? Here's an opportunity to do exactly that. Alexa Communications is looking for someone that can think up big possibilities, deeply understand customer needs, simplify and deliver high quality v1 products that customers will love.
As a Principal Product Manager at Alexa Communications, you will envision, define, build, launch and iterate on communication experiences that directly impact the daily lives of customers. You will work cross-functionally with engineering, design, business development, marketing, operations and finance teams to bring your products to life and grow business opportunities for Amazon.
The ideal candidate has a passion for innovating on behalf of customers, is adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, simple products, and has a demonstrated track record of strong deliveries. They can deliver effective recommendations to senior executives, and drive alignment across levels, functions, and organizations. They value collaboration, data-driven decision making, and constant learning.
• 8+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• MBA or Master's degree
• Experience with Communication products
• Experience delivering consumer software products and services in a high growth environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
• Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate new ideas
Back to top