Principal Product Manager - Technical
- New York, NY
Principal Product Manager
Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital display advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers on Amazon.com, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of Kindles, tablets, and mobile devices. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you're interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you've come to the right place.
Amazon Advertising seeks the best and brightest principal technical product manager to own building a best-in-class UI for the Amazon DSP. We are seeking a product leader who enjoy making our customers efficient and effective in their every-day use of the DSP. You'll build features and capabilities that delight our many agency and advertiser customers driving your vision across the entire Amazon Advertising organization. You'll work with advertisers and agencies to drive the most efficient UI rethinking the way our customers work. The right candidate will possess a strong product management background, have a greater UX sense, be data driven and have demonstrated experience in leading large products/projects in digital advertising or other business-to-business applications.
• You have a keen ability to think big, dive deep on the customer problem and delivery great results.
• You use your deep product manager toolkit to conduct market research, competitive analysis, analyze customer data and conduct direct communication with customers to drive your vision and make informed roadmap decisions.
• You'll set the vision, define the use cases and the product requirements for the UI interface of the Amazon DSP as well as execute with engineering to delivery greatness.
• You are an evangelist of the DSP, building go-to-market plans, defining success metrics, accelerating adoption and promoting new features to clients.
• You'll partner closely with our development, user experience, research as well as our sales and services team to delight our customers driving the customer interaction and UI framework globally.
Impact and Career Growth:
• You will build a vision and deliver features / capabilities that will make our customers lives easier on the DSP.
• The features and capabilities that you build will impact some of the largest advertiser and agencies in the world using our DSP.
• You will become an influencer throughout the Amazon Advertising organization influencing others to execute your vision.
• You will solve a set of ambiguous and wide scope problems that will change the perception of the DSP.
How are you going to change the world?
Making our DSP UI easy to use helps our customers be successful in managing their book of business resulting in positive investment in Amazon Advertising. In this role, you will own the vision, strategy, roadmap and execution for the UI interface of the Amazon DSP partnering and influencing many product teams across our organization. You'll partner closely with our development, user experience, research as well as our sales and services team to delight our customers driving the customer interaction and UI framework globally.
• 8+ years of technical product management, program management or engineering experience
• 2+ years of experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience leading engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience owning feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience in Digital Advertising, Programmatic experience
• Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; general manager / owner mentality and an entrepreneurial drive; demonstrated ability to have fun and inspire the team.
• Ability to lead and influence across different organizations and align diverse teams to a common goal
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Back to top