Brand Ad Monetization - Join the Sponsored Brands Marketplace Org at Amazon to help us build the monetization strategy of brand advertising on Amazon.com and streaming TV, with the vision to provide the right brand experience with the right shopper for the right price, with the right ad creative and landing page, and also at the right places along their shopping journey.
This is an opportunity to come in at the ground floor for what is becoming a core part of the overall Amazon business strategy. We are looking for seasoned talents to significantly shape our monetization strategy to define brand advertising value proposition across ecommerce property and streaming TV, with rich media ad creatives (images, videos) and rich landing page experiences. The work developed in the team will become part of the "secret sauce" and core business playbook at the company level.
We are looking for an outstanding product leader that that has experience managing large-scale global products, has a track record for developing a vision, defining a strategy and building programs and features from the ground up. You will have experience creating the product vision and roadmap for products and a proven ability to develop strategic vision based on rigorous analytics. In addition to defining, developing, and driving the roadmap and three year plan for the brand as a customer for commerce products, they will also be responsible for leading new product ideation and development to have an impact on millions of creators and viewers every day. The candidate must be able to influence across multiple company organizations, be an exceptionally strong communicator and analytic thinker and have a history of delivering results. This person will have solved complicated problems with elegant, simple solutions. He/she must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. Maturity, high judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, analytic talent, and leadership are essential to success in this role
• 8+ years of technical product management, program management or engineering experience
• 2+ years of experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience leading engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience owning feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Bachelor's Degree
• Develop the roadmap and manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience and performance
• Resolve strategic issues to meet team's financial, and technical goals
• Communicate product plans and results that influence senior executives
• Drive UX definition, design, and Working Backwards to the product requirements.
• Lead the development of product vision supported by internal and external analysis
• Develop detailed, crisp requirements, user stories, and product specifications
• Own the feature definition and roadmap development and prioritization
• Meet with customers and convert their feedback into concrete product improvements and milestones.
• Unblock and expedite multiple engineering teams.
• Define business metrics and guide the broader display business with data. Represent the quality and growth of creatives in organization-wide business reviews and documents.
• Establish and measure success criteria in ambiguous areas like performance optimization.
• MBA or MS
• Superior verbal and written communications skills.
• Ability to work well with a variety of people ranging in various technical levels.
• Track record of complex and creative problem-solving, and the desire to create and build new businesses
• Experience in online advertising
• Entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for having fun.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us