Principal Product Manager - Technical
- Seattle, WA
Entity: Amazon.com Services LLC
Title: Principal Product Manager - Technical
Location: Seattle, WA
Come and be part of the AWS Infrastructure Supply Chain Automation team and build systems that enable AWS to continue to grow rapidly and be a pioneering leader on behalf of Customers in Cloud Computing space. You will have a direct impact on the hundreds of thousands developers and businesses around the world who use AWS every day.
Supply Chain Management (SCM) systems are at heart of ensuring that we can provide our customers with the right computing services, in the right place, at the right time. The SCM Automation team is responsible for all aspects of supply chain management from including all inventory planning, asset tracking, warehouse management, and vendor and catalog management. With this breadth of automation control, we are able to make quick decisions to improve the quality of our supply chain.
We are looking for a high caliber Principal Product Manager - Tech who enjoys working on challenging, high impact problems. As a Principal Product Manager, you are responsible for understanding customer needs, market trends, and defining product roadmaps that leverage technology effectively to delight customers. The services we own are responsible for billions of dollars in spend, resulting in us having a huge opportunity to move the needle in a positive direction.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation #0000
• Bachelor's degree in a technology discipline, data science or related field preferred
• 7+ years of Product Management or equivalent experience in an enterprise or hosted solution context
• Experience in cross-functional roles and a proven track record of delivering successful products to market
• MBA or advanced quantitative/technical degree
• Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
• Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the landscape
• A history of product management in a startup/enterprise environment
• Experience in managing customer facing applications for both web and mobile
• Experience with customer development and validating products through customer feedback
• A deep understanding of software development in a team, and a proven track record of shipping software quickly then iterating on the experience
• Enterprise software development experience
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Back to top